Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Etiquette

Hello, Everyone! 

I really do apologize (again!) for my remissness in posting on this blog!  I'm trying to put posts together on a few topics, all of which are about books very dear to my heart, and all of which (on the very account of my attachment to them) require some extra thought.  Maybe I should try concentrating on one at a time, huh? ;)  Also, I believe my fellow contributor, Esther, is finally planning to come to life and actually contribute! ... (It's about time!) ... just in case you were doubting her actual existence!

In the mean time...

Rose M. contributed the insightful post Etiquette of Today, or the Lack Thereof on Clare Ryan's blog The Catholic Young Woman, and since it had a great deal to do with the topic of my own most recent contribution here, I would like share it with you!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment